Beaphar Combotec Cane
Protects your dog from external parasites
Protects against flea infestations, isolated or associated with ticks and/or biting lice.
- Effective against fleas (Ctenocephalides spp.) and protects against new infestations for 8 weeks
- Effective against the zecche (Ixodes ricinus, Dermacentor variabilis, Dermacentor reticulatus, Rhipicephalus sanguineus) protects against new infestations by 4 weeks
- Effective against i chewing lice (Trichodectes canis)
- Inhibits the development of flea eggs, larvae and pupae (e.g 8 weeks in dogs) and in the same period prevents infestations of the treated animal's environment by fleas in the early stages of development
- The product can be used as part of a strategy for the control of flea allergy dermatitis (FAD) in dogs.
Fipronil is effective against fleas within 24 hours and ticks and lice within 48 hours from the treatment.